- 27th November 2022: Abstract deadline
- 19th February 2023: Draft papers deadline
- 14th May 2023: Final papers deadline
- 17 June 2023: Early bird registration opens
- 6th August 2023: Early bird registration closes
- 9th and 10th September 2023: Short Course
- 11th- 13th September 2023: Main Conference
Instructions for Authors
Abstract word limit is 250 words. To submit your abstract, please log in to our conference management system to Conftool upload your abstract.
All accepted papers should be written and presented in English and will not have been presented or published at previous events. The papers will be published in a soft-bound volume as well as Open access publications by renowned IOP. Papers published by IOP are SCOPUS references. Authors are expected to attend the conference to present their work. Papers of merit will be considered for submission to an IMechE Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering. Papers published in the conference proceedings will also be considered for an IMechE award consisting of a monetary prize and certificate.
Please see link for template and guidlines.
Please download template guidelines
Instructions for Reviewers
Instructions for Presenters
Presenter Instructions will be added closer to the conference.